• Absolute return – The fund’s objective is to increase in value each, regardless of development of financial markets.
• High risk-adjusted return – The fund’s objective is to provide an average annual return of 12 % at a standard deviation of 8 %, over a period of 3 years or more.
• Low correlation – The fund’s goal is to not correlate with traditional asset classes such as the stock and bond markets.
• Low correlation underlying funds – Alfa Quant fund’s objective is to combine hedge fund’s with low mutual correlation to create good diversification.
• No extra fees – Alfa Quant Fund is a fund-of-funds that does not charge any extra fees. The investors are only charged for the underlying funds.
Overall, this gives a well-diversified hedge fund management that is suitable for investors who wish to increase the expected return and reduce the risk of a traditional investor portfolio of equities and fixed income.
Current distribution between fund’s can be found in the latest monthly report.
Alfa Quant Fund is a multi-strategy fund that invests in Alfakraft’s single strategies. The Fund’s objective is to achieve a sustained high risk-adjusted return. In addition, the Fund seeks a low correlation with traditional asset classes in order to provide a tool for diversification in a portfolio of stocks and bonds.
HISTORICAL RETURNS ARE NO GUARANTEE FOR FUTURE RESULTS.